Size: L 23.22 x W 3.34 x H 0.86 in (590 x 85 x 22 mm)
Length of Blades: 9.44 in (240mm)
Weight: 6.56 oz (186 g)
Material: SK-5 Carbon Steel
Japanese style saw with inverted teeth pull action; easier and less effort cutting
Traditional carbon steel craftsmanship for high strength and sharpness while keeping it very light
【Ready to Use】
Highly sharp blades right from the start; do not need to manually sharp to start using
2-in-1 crosscut teeth & rip teeth edges for major flexibility
HANDLING: A very precise blade and grab to allow great control over the saw
-- Wazakura's woodworking pull saw --
The product of a long tradition and dedication in woodworking arts,Japanese double blade saw for the best wood crafts results.
The special inverted teeth changes the traditional "push" cutting of the saw for a "pull" instead, making it much more convenient and effortless.
Specially sharp Japanese carbon steel with double Trim & Rip edges for quick and flexible wood cutting depending on your situation.
Great handling able to support two hand operation for better control and swift cutting.
- Do not use for any other purpose than the intended one.
- Do not touch the blade directly with your hands or wield against anyone.
- Do not hold the blade and carry.
- The blade is very sharp, please handle with care and keep away from children or under strict supervision.
- Clean dirt, sap or any moisture on the blade after each use. It causes the rusts to the blade.
- Do not turn or push with excessive force.